Shane answers questions about bitterness and forgiveness that were texted in and more asked by a live viewing audience at 3pm Tuesday, May 28. Tune in to weag.tv to catch Beyond A Sermon episode #053 LIVE. Then, rewatch and share on-demand at any time thereafter here at weag.church, on our YouTube channel @weagtv, or Facebook page @weagrva.
Questions Will include…
- How do I forgive my spouse who is not sorry for the wrong they have done, but they keep blaming me for causing them to do wrong, and keep accusing me of doing wrong?
- How do I forgive if I am constantly hurting?
- Do I always have to go to someone who has wronged me by myself? What if it’s not safe or wise?
- How does forgiving others free me, the forgiver?
- Am I going to Hell if I don’t forgive?
- Is it legit to ask for forgiveness towards the end of one’s life? Does it count with God?
- What’s the right way to go about asking for forgiveness from another I’ve wronged?
- Why is it so important that I forgive? What difference will that really make?