We love you guys and thank you for all you do for your kids, your families, and others. Our well wishes and appreciation also goes out to all you guys who are dads-to-be, a father to the fatherless, and otherwise a father-figure reflecting the love of our heavenly Father.
Now that we got that sappiness out of the way … and we really do mean it … we know you guys like to have fun. Dads have the wonderful gift of making their kids (or really most anyone) groan and roll their eyes. So, in the spirit of comedy, as only dads can fully appreciate, we hope you enjoy this compilation of…
irresistable Dad Jokes
- When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.
- I think I want to quit my job. I’d rather clean mirrors for a living. It’s just something I can see myself doing.
- I could tell a joke about pizza, but it’s a little cheesy.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- Son: “Dad, are you alright?” Dad: “No, I’m half left and half right.”
- I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless.
- Know why they use knots instead of miles in the ocean? Because they’ve got to keep the ocean tide.
- I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I’ve never looked back since.
- Daughter: “Dad, I’m cold.” Dad: “Go stand in a corner. It’s 90 degrees.”
- I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.
- I’ve always admired fishermen. Now those are reel men.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on?” “No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.
- Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up.
- Dad, can you put the cat out?” “I didn’t know it was on fire.
What every dad can surely appreciate on this special day … the convenience of not having to cook, the comfort of eating whatever you want, and the joy of making a good impression. So, dads… enjoy this groaner from Christian comedian John Crist…
Got a favorite, rated-G (this is a church site) dad joke that you just gotta bless us all with? Post it in the comments below…