Happy New Year WEAG Family!
Have you taken the January Challenge?
- Fast something (give something up that you regularly do or eat)
- Pray something (pray for something specific that you would like to see God change in you for 2020)
- Share something (share with us your experience and how God is changing within you in 2020)
I am so excited about a new special page on our website designed to share stories of how God is changing you. You can use this page to stay encouraged through our January Challenge and also to encourage fellow WEAGers who use it. Here are a few ideas for how to contribute to the discussion below:
- record what you’re fasting and praying about
- leave an encouraging comment
- share a verse or an answer to prayer
- share a “God-moment” or experience of how God is changing you
If you have something you’d like to share outside of your experience with the January Challenge, please send a private email to a WEAG pastor. Please do not post anything critical, judgmental, divisive, or discouraging on this web page. This page is an opportunity for all of us to love one another.
I’m excited to hear the stories of what God is doing in the lives of those who will share their stories. Try praying change into the one area of your life that you hope to see God’s power transform. May God’s power be at work IN YOU for 2020.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work WITHIN US, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever, Amen .” (Ephesians 3:20-21)
For more information about our January sermon series or WEAG’s direction for 2020, please read the top, pinned comment below.