We are excited to host our Sunday Services in-person at the WEAG Campus! If weather permits, we will have outdoor services on Sundays at 11am in the Upper Field. In the event of inclement weather, we will move inside.
To make this possible, our services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. We have also launched a seating reservation system for Sunday Services to help us plan for reduced capacity at our WEAG physical Campus.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO HELP YOU STAY HEALTHY
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Face coverings will be encouraged while you are on campus. Masks will be available on-site if you do not have one.
- Recommended distancing guidelines will be in place, including reduced seating capacities.
- Our doors will be open to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Water fountains will not be available at this time.
- Cafe and coffee stations will not be available at this time.
- Restrooms will be available and frequently sanitized between uses.
- All seat-back materials, papers and pens will be removed.
- There will be an Offering drop off station to avoid passing baskets. Online Giving is still encouraged. Thank you for your generosity!
- We will temperature check team members and staff before serving.
*weKids church services and nurseries will not be available at this time.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Make a reservation before attending an in-person gathering.
- Wear a face covering while on-site. We will have one available for you if needed.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- If you have an underlying medical condition, believe you are in a high-risk category, or you are over the age of 55, please consider worshipping with us online.
WATCH FOR SYMPTOMS
In the last 14 days, if you have been experiencing symptoms of a cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, or if you have had in-person contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not attend an in-person service, and plan to worship with us online instead.
For tips on how to stop the spread of germs, check out the CDC’s guidelines!