How do you forgive people who have wronged you? Maybe even hurt you? How can you find freedom from the pain and bitterness?
It seems impossible, but there is a way.
In episode 53 of Beyond A Sermon, WEAG’s weekly Live Q&A program, we deep dive into the effects of bitterness that damages relationships and the healing that delivers freedom.
Lead Pastor Shane Schlesman answers viewer questions about forgiving others in really tough situations. Missed the sermon? Watch it here: https://weag.church/sermons/find-freedom-from-bitterness-with-forgiveness-broken-beautiful-pt5/
- How do I forgive my spouse who is not sorry for the wrong they have done, but they keep blaming me for causing them to do wrong, and keep accusing me of doing wrong?
- How do I forgive if I am constantly hurting?
- Do I always have to go to someone who has wronged me by myself? What if it’s not safe or wise?
- How does forgiving others free me, the forgiver? That seems counter to “forgive them”
- Am I going to Hell if I don’t forgive?
- Is it legit to ask for forgiveness towards the end of one’s life? Does it count with God?
- What’s the right way to go about asking for forgiveness from another I’ve wronged?
- Why is it so important that I forgive? What difference will that really make?
#live #interview #Q&A #questions #answers #sermon #bitterness #forgiveness #howto #forgive #freedom #relationships #hurt #pain #anger #distrust #healing #joy #restoration #BeyondASermon #weag #rva #richmond