Shane answers viewer questions about the sermon, “Depression” part one of the Broken & Beautiful series.
Questions asked in this episode include…
- Is it a sin against God to be discouraged, depressed or thinking of just giving up?
- How do I stop the depressing thoughts that swirl in my mind?
- I love Jesus. Why isn’t that enough to make it all ok?
- Where do I turn if I just can’t get the victory?
- What about medication as a Christian? Should a Christian take medication?
- How is God walking with me when I can’t feel His presence?
If you have thoughts of harming yourself reach out to someone immediately or call the suicide prevention hotline at 800-273-8255.