In episode 52 of Beyond A Sermon, WEAG’s weekly Live Q&A program, we deep dive into the dysfunction that can plague families and the healing that is available to us all. Lead Pastor Shane Schlesman answers viewer questions about surviving family dysfunction and finding healing in the process.
We’re all part of a family, maybe many …and, in different forms. They may seem dysfunctional at times. The family is under attack. It has been since the creation of the first family. God offers healing for families in the form of His power, promise, and pursuit.
- How do I bring about change in my family if I’m the only one who wants change?
- How much of what I face in my family can be understood as a spiritual warfare issue, and what should I do about that?
- I’ve been hurt so badly by a relative, how can I possibly forgive them and move on?
- What did you mean about boasting in my weaknesses? Won’t that come across as feigned humility?
- You talked about foster care and adoption on Sunday and us as a church needing to see these kids — not ignore them. What can I do if I’m not in a position to bring a child into my home at this moment?
- What resources are available to me at WEAG to help with my family issues?
#live #interview #Q&A #questions #answers #sermon #family #dysfunction #stress #relationships #hope #healing #families #disfunctional #BeyondASermon #weag #rva #richmond