Camp WEAG is the perfect venue for retreats, weddings, family reunions, camping and more! Located 30 minutes from Richmond in Amelia County, Camp WEAG features 73 acres of peaceful solitude. Amenities include a lodge for overnight stays, an amphitheater with stage, open-air pavilions, a lake for boating and fishing, trails, bonfire circles, and more.
The Campana Lodge
The Campana Lodge is the perfect location for retreats, reunions, or simply for group fun. The lodge has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The house sleeps up to 28 individuals, has a fully renovated kitchen, along with meeting, dining and recreation space.
Weekend · 3 PM Friday to 3 PM Sunday
- $400 for up to 10 guests, $20 each additional guest.
- Single night option available if booking within 60 days of stay.
Weeknights · Sunday-Thursday, 3 PM arrival and departure
- $150 per night for up to 10 guests, $10 each additional guest.
- Weekly rates available upon request.
- In addition to the above
ratesa non-refundable $50 reservation fee is required.
There are many beautiful options for your ceremony at Camp WEAG. Open meadows offer ample space for tents, tables, and lawn games. You might consider holding your ceremony in our amphitheater that seats 225, or for a smaller ceremony, in front of the large stone fireplace under the open-air pavilion. The Campana Lodge at Camp WEAG can be used by your bridal party and also for your rehearsal dinner.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday · 10 hours
- $1150 – Use of 73 acre property and includes the use of the Campana Lodge.
- $150 – Open Air Pavilion
- $200 – Campana Lodge for Rehearsal Dinner (5 hours)
Responsibility of renter, not included in rate
- Day Coordinator
- Tent, Tables and Chairs
- Sound System
- Other needed or requested items/staff provided by camp will have associated fees.
Camp WEAG is the perfect venue for retreats, weddings, family reunions, camping and more! Located 30 minutes from Richmond in Amelia County, Camp WEAG features 73 acres of peaceful solitude. Ammenities include a lodge for overnight stays, amphitheater with stage, open air pavilions, a lake for boating and fishing, trails, bonfire circles, and more.
Family Camping and Day Visits For WEAGers
Members of West End Assembly of God may visit Camp WEAG any day or night they desire, as long as reservations are made and approved through email@example.com.
- Suggested Donation: $25 per family per night or $8 per person per night. (Please use the drop box at camp on the info board at main entrance)
Bring a large group for a night or weekend of camping fun. Reservation/contract is required.
- Nightly Fee: $8 per person.
- In addition a non-refundable reservation fee of $50 is required to hold your date.
Schedule your event or a tour today!
Camp Weag Director
9340 Namozine Road, (Route 708)
Amelia Courthouse, VA 23002
Get Directions (via Google Maps)