ON-SITE COVID-19 GUIDELINES
We are so excited to gather again in-person and on-site! When we gather indoors, our services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. Check out what to expect as you prepare, arrive, worship and leave.
*Video Addendum: weKids church services and nurseries are now meeting in person! Check out how they are keeping families safe and RSVP your child(ren) here.
RSVP FOR CHILDREN’S ON-SITE GATHERINGS
Check out our weKids COVID-19 Guidelines for weKids Ministry, and RSVP your child(ren) for Sunday morning Nursery, Preschool, and Kids Church through the button below.
SUNDAY WORSHIP RSVP
Due to the capacity of the Worship Center and having established effective safety practices, RSVP is not required for attending Sunday morning worship services.
Capacity is limited to attend children’s programming. Please reserve your child’s spot for 11 am Nursery, Preschool, or Kids Church.
SUNDAY WORSHIP EXPERIENCES THROUGH COVID-19:
- Our Online Campus is hosting Sunday Worship Services at 9 & 11 am at WEAG.ONLINE. Join the community in the chat!
- Sundays, you’re invited to a special 9 am Watch Party in the Worship Center. You will be able to watch and experience our Online Church Service together on the big screens and hear the preaching live. We will have all of our COVID precautions in place. No childcare is provided at 9 am.
- Sundays, we will have an indoor 11 am live Worship Service in the Worship Center! Enjoy an entirely live experience in the space! Kids programs and Nursery care are available at 11 am with limited capacity. Please reserve your child’s attendance!
Attend Service Online at weag.online
Welcome to WEAG!
We are a multi-generational, multi-ethnic community that joins together in purpose to worship God and extend the love of Jesus to the world. We warmly welcome all who desire such fellowship during service on a Sunday morning, a Wednesday night class, a small group in a friend’s house, or while extending a helping hand down the street or around the world.
What to Expect
- Convenient visitor parking (marked by red and white flags)
- Direct visitor entrance into the Guest Welcome Center
- Plenty of friendly smiles, cheerful hellos, and a handshake or two
- Breakfast! Enjoy coffee, tea, or water along with an Einstein Bros bagel as is, sliced and toasted, and topped with cream cheese.
- All the questions you may have about WEAG answered by our Hospitality Team.
- A safe, friendly, engaging environment for your children of any age.
- Praise and worship that is celebratory and thankful to our God but by no means overdone and uncomfortable.
- An opportunity to give in worship to God and to help others around the world though without any expectation of participation.
- A roughly 35-minute engaging presentation from the Word of God on a topic that is sure to inspire and challenge you to grow closer to Jesus.
- A private room to watch the service for mothers who are nursing.
- On the first four Sundays of each month, you will be invited to enjoy lunch on us and a time to make new friends as you participate in Growth Track, our four-week discipleship journey to know God, find family, discover purpose, and make a difference.
On Sunday mornings, we gather to worship in English in the Worship Center and in Spanish and Portuguese in the Fellowship Hall. At this same time, infants and toddlers are attended to in the Nursery, kids from preschool through elementary school are enjoying lively, educational teachings, and middle schoolers are gathered in small groups. High school students are encouraged to participate in service or serve in many dozens of volunteer roles throughout the church.
Live stream & replays
We broadcast Sunday service on watch.weag.online LIVE at 9:00 am and replay the service at 11:00 am ET. See the Schedule tab at watch.weag.online for showtimes. When LIVE, say Hi – no account required.