We see several hundred students each month from 40+ schools in the Richmond area. We want to develop relationships with students, and foster an understanding of their relationship with God.
As we move inside, our Youth Group Gathering has been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing.
Sunday 6pm Youth Group is meeting in-person, and here is what you can expect!
COVID-19 Guidelines for Student Ministries
SUNDAYS 6-7PM | Middle (ECHO) & High (SEEK) School Youth Group
- Signed COVID waiver: one-time form that parents/guardians of anyone under 18 years of age will need to complete and hand in a hard copy the first time they bring their child. (available below & also on-site)
- Temperature checks for students (and all staff/volunteers)
- Hand sanitizer available
- Specific drop-off/pick-up lines
- Socially distant activities and limited class sizes
- All staff and volunteers are required to wear a mask (students are asked to wear a mask)
- Frequent cleaning
- No food at any gathering
- We will continue to stream live on weagseek Instagram
We look forward to safely gathering together indoors! Please check out our WEAG On-Site Gatherings COVID-19 Guide for more information on what to expect and how you can help!
lisa eggert · Family ministries pastor
firstname.lastname@example.org · 804-774-4319
Jamal Jones · Associate family ministries pastor
email@example.com · 804-774-4293
KATHRYN STRAW · STUDENT MINISTRIES DIRECTOR
firstname.lastname@example.org · 804-774-4295
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.Ephesians 2:8-10