Planned Giving Options
- Online Giving: Allows you to plan and prioritize your giving automatically.
- Stewardship Wills: This program provides simple will and personal care forms to our constituents. Possessions can be efficiently distributed upon your death.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Provides a high fixed income return guaranteed for life with special tax benefits.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Allows you to liquidate an asset free of capital gains tax and provides income to designated beneficiaries with additional tax benefits.
- Stewardship Trust: Provides for donor needs in trust and asset management with a revocable trust to avoid probate and provide fixed income distributions.
- Outright Gift: Appreciated assets such as real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and collectibles can offer donors the opportunity to make a one-time gift to the ministry, avoid capital gains taxes, and receive income tax deductions.
For more information or to set up an appointment email the Business Office or call 804-774-4316.